The Data and Evaluation Subcommittee is responsible for Goal #5 in the Nevada ECAC Strategic Plan:
Goal 5: Execute Data Collection and Integrated Systems to Increase Equity and Accountability
- Improve data collection by fostering understanding and collaboration with providers, families, policy makers, and other stakeholders.
- Increase availability of, access to, and use of data that can be disaggregated to drive informed decision making.
- Implement an Early Childhood Integrated Data System (ECIDS) to improve service delivery.
- Marty Elquist, The Children’s Cabinet – Melquist@childrenscabinet.org
- Denise Tanata, The Children’s Cabinet (temporary co-chair) – Dtanata@childrenscabinet.org
Interested in participating? Meetings are open to the public and participation from interested stakeholders is strongly encouraged. See below for meeting information or sign up to the OELD Listserv to receive meeting notifications at: https://bit.ly/3qQOIlI
Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- February 16, 2023
- January 19, 2023 CANCELLED
- November 17, 2022
- October 20, 2022
- September 15, 2022 CANCELLED
- August 17, 2022
- July 7, 2022
- March 29, 2022
- January 24, 2022