The Systems Alignment Subcommittee is responsible for Goal #2 in the Nevada ECAC Strategic Plan:
Goal 2: Increase Coordination and Alignment Between Systems of Care for Young Children and Families
- Conduct assessment of the strengths, disparities, inequities, strategic priorities and goals among programs and agencies within the early childhood system.
- Produce and disseminate and early childhood system asset and gaps analysis.
- Integrate cross-sector priorities, goals, and initiatives into the Nevada ECAC work plan to better coordinate and align services and improve access and outcomes.
- Establish work plan to update and align early childhood system standards, administrative rules and program practices.
- Julie Houchins, United Way of Southern Nevada – [email protected]
- Dr. Jenna Weglarz-Ward , UNLV – [email protected]
Interested in participating? Meetings are open to the public and participation from interested stakeholders is strongly encouraged. See below for meeting information or sign up to the OELD Listserv to receive meeting notifications at: https://bit.ly/3qQOIlI
Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- September 27, 2023
- September 21, 2023 (Workgroup Meeting)
- August 30, 2023
- July 26, 2023
- June 28, 2023
- May 31, 2023
- April 26, 2023
- March 22, 2023
- October 26,2022
- Agenda – Meeting Cancelled