The Executive/Leadership Subcommittee is responsible for aligning the work of the other subcommittees, establishing the NECAC agenda and implementing Goal #1 in the Nevada ECAC Strategic Plan.
Goal 1: Create a Coordinated Early Childhood Leadership Infrastructure
- Establish a Governor’s Office for Early Childhood (prenatal to age eight) to align policy and fiscal decision-making for the early childhood system across relevant agencies.
- Restructure the Nevada ECAC to establish program and community level advisory support to the Governor’s Office.
- Establish supports and resources to ensure equitable engagement of parents/families in leadership and decision-making at state and local levels.
- Denise Tanata, ECAC Chair – Dtanta@childrenscabinet.org
- Patrice Gardner, ECAC Vice Chair – PMGardner@doe.nv.gov
Interested in participating? Meetings are open to the public and participation from interested stakeholders is strongly encouraged. See below for meeting information or sign up to the OELD Listserv to receive meeting notifications at: https://bit.ly/3qQOIlI
Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- November 1, 2022
- September 13, 2022
- July 5, 2022
- May 3, 2022
- March 1, 2022
- January 4, 2022