The Communications and Engagement Subcommittee is responsible for Goal #3 in the Nevada ECAC Strategic Plan:
Goal 3: Increase Capacity to Equitably Connect Families with the Early Childhood System Continuum of Care and Community at Large
- Implement a strategic two-way communications plan to engage and connect providers, families, and stakeholders.
- Expand engagement, training, and leadership opportunities for underrepresented and underserved populations.
- Expand engagement, alignment, and coordination of services among all early childhood system providers.
- Select and implement a centralized intake and referral system to streamline access and utilization of services.
- Jennifer Butler, Las Vegas Urban League – Jennifer.Butler@lvul.org
- Denise Tanata, The Children’s Cabinet (temporary co-chair) – Dtanata@childrenscabinet.org
Interested in participating? Meetings are open to the public and participation from interested stakeholders is strongly encouraged. See below for meeting information or sign up to the OELD Listserv to receive meeting notifications at: https://bit.ly/3qQOIlI
- Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- December 13, 2022
- October 18, 2022
- September 20, 2022
- August 23, 2022
- June 21, 2022
- March 17, 2022